- I accept all heads of any colour! I have done work on resin dolls, as well as vinyl dolls such as Monster High. If I am not 100% sure about working with your head, I will tell you beforehand
- I do NOT work on recasts
- I do not do mods or full body blushing
- You may send up to 2 heads and 2 pairs of hands per commission slot.
- My current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks upon arrival of your doll.
- Please send a face protector (if requesting eyelashes). Also please pack your dolls with care, as I will ship it back using the same materials. I am not responsible for any damage that may incur during shipping, but I will do my best to ensure your doll arrives back safely.
- PLEASE review “Shipping Policies”
- I will make a post (mainly Instagram) announcing the opening of commission slots at the beginning of the month
- Link to the form will be made available under “Commission Status”
- Email will be sent out to confirm that I have received your form. With my shipping address attached
- Invoice will be sent according to the details you have provided
- After receiving payment, I can start on a digital mockup of the faceup if a blank photo of the sculpt is provided (good lighting please! Could be a company photo, or one you’ve taken). If no photo is provided, I will start on the digital mockup once I receive the head
- I will work on the faceup according to the mockup/details we’ve agreed on, sending you updates as I go. Small updates on my “Instagram story” will also be posted from time to time.
- Faceup complete! Will send you a photo before gloss/lashes
- Will confirm shipping and send out asap. 🙂
- Purity Seal (sealing) [Can use MSC if requested]
- Sennelier Soft Pastels and Pan Pastels
- Albrecht Durer Faber Castell and Derwent Watercolour Pencils
- Acrylic Paint
- PearEx Powder
- Tamiya X-22 Gloss
- White school glue for lashes, etc.
- Windsor & Newton brush cleaner for faceup removal