- I am located in Toronto, Canada
- I will ship internationally
- I ship using a 3rd party service that transfers my parcels to USPS; ensuring that I get the best prices and fastest service available for you. I will ship through Canada Post if that gives me better pricing.
I am not responsible for any customs charges incurred if you request your parcel be marked at a certain value or as a certain option (ie. ‘gift’ or ‘toy’). Parcels marked over $100 will most likely be charged customs.
- Please mark your package as “Other” and for contents put “Doll Parts – Return for Service” as this indicates to customs that your parts are not a purchase I have made. If there are customs fees I will send a scan or photograph of the customs notice for you.
- I am also not responsible for lost/damaged packages once the parcel is out of my hands (unless the damages were caused by me or a result of poor packaging). I will do everything in my power to help locate a lost package.